If you love cupcakes then you should watch this Video. These are sugar-free, low in carbs and super easy to make!
This Video is not Sponsored. Opinions are always expressed with honesty & sincerity, always!
–get the Cake on Amazon EU —
*This Video contains affiliate links of which I will receive a small commission at no charge to you if a purchase is made.
* Low Carb Bake Mix
* 2 Eggs
* 150gr Cream Cheese
* 50gr Oil
* dark Chocolate 2 pieces (90%) (for garnish)
* 200gr Cream cheese
* 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
* 1 tsp Sweetener / honey / Stevia
* 3-6 tbsp unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1. Add Cake mix into a bowl
2. add 2 fresh eggs
3. add cream cheese
4. Add oil
5. Mix everything well
6. fill muffin cups
7. bake on 180°C / 365°F for 25min
8. check with a toothpick
9. Make the frosting
10. add cream cheese, vanilla extract, sweetener & cocoa Powder
11. top the cream & Enjoy!