My Coconut Flour Bread is a true winner 🏆 when the topic is low carb bread. It is a super light bread, with a delicious coconutty flavour and only 0.7 grams of net carbs per slice (I manage to cut my loaf into 16 slices)!
Watch the video and learn how to make it or get the full recipe in text format using the link below.
– 5 large eggs
– ½ cup of coconut oil, melted (you can also use butter)
– 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
– ½ teaspoon of salt
– ½ cup of coconut flour
– 1 teaspoon of baking powder
1. In a blender add eggs, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, and salt. Mix everything for a couple of minutes.
2. Meanwhile, add to a bowl: coconut flour and baking powder. Combine them well.
3. Pour the liquid mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix well until everything is nicely combined and there are no visible lumps of coconut flour.
4. Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil and cover it with a baking sheet. I used a 20cm one here. Then, add in the batter.
5. Preheat oven at 180C (350F) and bake it for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
6. It’s done! 🎉
Follow us!!! 😀