GET THE FULL RECIPE: http://www.realfoodpuppets.com/2016/05/make-berries-jam/
– 500 grams of berries, frozen or fresh (I’m using a mix of blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and blackberries).
– Juice of 1 fresh medium lime.
1. Add all ingredients in a pot and cook in low heat.
2. Stir the mixture and let it simmer for a while. Mix it every now and then until it gets creamier, thicker, but still with some fruit chunks. It will take 15 minutes approximately.
3. Turn off the heat. Pour the jam in a sealed jar and keep it always in the fridge for a maximum of one week.
4. Serve it as a topping on yogurts, cakes, or anything you prefer. 🙂
Follow us!!! 😀