Get the full recipe from Delish: http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a57866/low-carb-breakfast-wraps-recipe/
4 large eggs
1/4 c. milk
1 tbsp. butter
6 breakfast sausages, cooked according to package instructions
1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar, divided
1 avocado, cut into thin slices
1/2 c. grape tomatoes, quartered
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp. Chopped chives
1. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Pour 1/3 of the egg mixture into the skillet, moving to create a thin layer that covers the entire pan.
3. Cook for 2 minutes. Add 1/2 cup cheddar and cover for 2 minutes more, until the cheese is melty.
4. Add sausage, avocado and tomatoes to the center of egg wrap. Using a spatula, fold both ends over filling and “glue” shut with melted cheese. Remove from pan.
5. Garnish with chives and serve.
SUBSCRIBE to delish: http://bit.ly/SUBSCRIBEtoDELISH
FOLLOW for more #DELISH!