This Mini Buns recipe I’m sharing with you today is totally different from anything out there. The dough is firm enough and you can actually shape it into proper buns. The result is amazingly fluffy and bready like buns should be!
You can make them small or even burger-sized buns too. For this video, I’ve made 8 small buns with 2 grams of net carbs each (for more nutritional information watch the video above).
Watch the video and learn how to make it or get the full recipe in text format using the link below.
– ½ cup of coconut flour
– 5 tablespoons of psyllium husk
– 1 and ½ teaspoons of baking powder
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 2 and ½ teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
– 4 eggs
– 7/8 cup (a little less than a full cup) of boiling water
1. In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients making sure to mix them well.
2. Then, add the eggs, vinegar and mix them until you have a thick dough.
3. Now it’s time to add the boiling water, mixing everything until nicely combined and there is a dough consistency.
4. Split the dough into 8 small buns (or 4 big ones for burgers) and place them on a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
5. Bake the buns in a preheated oven at 180C (360F) for 40 minutes.
6. It’s done! They are perfect when served warm and with butter or jam.
Follow us!!! 😀