This tomato jam is a super easy, health and delicious vegan recipe, that only requires 4 ingredients!
It doesn’t contain any of the processed sugar that those supermarket tomato jams has, which doesn’t add any nutritional value to your body. Besides, it doesn’t contain any additive or preservative, and it’s too good to be true, giving your dishes a very sweet and delicious flavor.
It can last a month or so in the fridge, and it can garnish your breakfast or snacks!
Let’s see how to make this vegan tomato jam step by step.
Don’t forget to LIKE and COMMENT down below if this video added you any value.
SUBSCRIBE for new videos every Saturday!
And sometimes on Wednesdays, too!
VEGAN TOMATO JAM
– 1,5 kg Tomatoes
– 300 gr Brown Sugar
– 1 medium Lemon (juice)
– 1 tsp Cinnamon powder
– Cut the tomato in 4 pieces
– Add the sugar and the lemon juice and mix all the ingredients
– Turn on the fire in medium high and let it cook for a while
– When it starts to boil regulate the fire to medium low
– Make sure the mix has been reduced to half and it turns thicker; this can take about 2 hours
– Stir the mix frequently so it doesn’t stick to the cooking pot
– When it’s ready turn off the fire and let it cool down a bit
– Pass it through a strainer to eliminate the skin and the seeds
– Add the cinnamon, let it cool down a bit more, and let it rest in the fridge
– It can last about a month in the fridge
WHERE CAN YOU FIND ME:
OTHER VIDEOS THAT MIGHT GROW WATER IN YOUR MOUTH:
– VEGAN CINNAMON ROLLS | Delicious & Healthy Recipe for Valentine’s Day: https://youtu.be/3yzctLpQoSQ
– VEGAN MOZARELLA CHEESE | For Vegan Pizza | Gluten Free: https://youtu.be/t1TEbeEFeQE
– TOMATO SAUCE FOR VEGAN PIZZA | Vegan Recipe: https://youtu.be/uUdpu2XEavs
– CHRISTMAS RAW VEGAN COOKIES | How to Have a Merry Christmas: https://youtu.be/fpA7f3OgkWg
– VEGAN BLUEBERRY PANCAKES | Gluten Free & No Eggs Recipe: https://youtu.be/6kc11yC-7wU
– HOW TO MAKE REJUVELAC | The Secret to Make Vegan Cheese: https://youtu.be/ESwOrj8vj-g